Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess a Degree in Quantity Surveying/Diploma in Building Technology or Diploma/Certificate in other related disciplines. Those without the relevant qualifications but with 3 years’ experience in the construction industry will also be considered.
- Have background and experience in Mechanical & Electrical
- With a minimum of 3 years’ working experience preferably from a building and construction industry in a similar position.
- Conversant in bilingual languages, namely English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with a strong inclination toward quality management practices.
- Exposure to turnkey projects will be an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with estimates, project cost control, and preparation of Bills of Quantities and Project Claims.
- Must be able to coordinate with consultants, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Willing to work at the project site for 5.5 days per week.
- Willing to work at Bukit Raja, Klang
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, and instructions, as relevant and required by the Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health Management System (QESHMS).
- To administer sub-contract documentation.
- To prepare Letter of Award.
- To participate in tendering for new projects.
- To handle post-contract administration