- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions, as relevant and required by the Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health Management System (QESHMS).
- To assist Project Manager or HOP in carrying out his duties.
- Planning of the works.
- Liaising and corresponding with the Client’s Representative and Project Manager, the Consultants, the Authorities, Sub-contractors, Suppliers to ensure the works are carried out as per the project’s requirement.
- Interacting with internal departments and individuals to facilitate the smooth running of the project.
- Monitoring and ensuring the project is progressing positively in aspects of cash-flow, cost, quality and time.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the Superior.
- Possess Diploma in Civil Engineering/Building Technology/Construction Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ working experience preferably from a building and construction industry in a similar position.
- Conversant in bilingual languages, namely English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with strong inclination towards quality management practices.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 Standard and provide unlimited support for the implementation and on-going maintenance for the Company’s Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health Management System (QESHMS).
- Have good analytical skills, must be dynamic, resourceful, a team player, committed and result-oriented.
- Must have the ability and personality to drive and motivate team to achieve common goals.
- Have excellent organizational skills to interact with multi-levels of management personnel within the organization and occasionally third parties, namely clients, consultants and sub-contractors.
- Exposure in turnkey projects will be an added advantage.
- Preferably to be computer literate and familiar with MS Office Applications.