- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- For the post of Design Engineer, the candidate shall have knowledge or skill of design software preferably as followings:– RC Structures – ETABS / ORION / STAAD PRO V8i– Post-Tensioning Structures – ADAPT / SAFE / RAM CONCEPT– Steel Structures – STAAD PRO V8i / TEKLA STRUCTURES
- Assist in providing structural value engineering design.
- To carry out structure modelling and design in 3D platform in accordance to relevant Design Code of Practice.
- To assist on studying the structure design from practicality and cost effectiveness aspect.
- To develop design/tender drawings and/or shop drawings as and when necessary.
- To provide technical / design input to various departments.
- Provide assistance to prepare design reports and ensure timely submission of design calculations to the approving parties during construction.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Civil),
Architecture or equivalent
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience with a main contractor for this position
- Good in reviewing and understand projects’ specifications, drawings, scope and sequence of work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to handle overall project coordination and monitoring of progress
- Responsible for general on-site technical difficulties
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Architecture or Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Professional
Certificate in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably have worked in a construction company
- Candidate is a fast learner; familiar with SQL will be an added advantage
- Must be a matured individual have a positive attitude; well disciplined, responsible and punctual
- Candidate must be independent with minimum supervision
- Able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Able to use computer with Microsoft Office software
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.